We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, computer sign-on data, physical contact information, and data onyour company and position within that company;
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
- We use users’ personal information to:
- provide our services;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customise users’ experience, measure interest in ourservices, and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
- We don’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. We may also share personal information with:
- corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services.
- service providers who help with our business operations.
Using Information from Touch Digital Media Ltd
- You may use personal information gathered from Touch Digital Media Ltd's websites only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam or collect personal information from someone who hasn’t agreed to that.
- If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can simply email us at any time.
- We use many tools to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing’sperfect, so we make no guarantees.
- We may update this policy at any time. You should check whether our terms and conditions have been updated by visiting them on a regular basis.