Jeffrey S Elmendorf discusses the impact of cholesterol in type 2 diabetes and the latest findings from current studies.
1. Why is cholesterol of interest for metabolic health and disease? (0:07)
2. Is cellular cholesterol toxicity and type 2 diabetes risk supported by clinical...
Professor Holst discusses his current research and the most important current findings in diabetes.
1. In today’s post-genomic era, are there any major endocrine hormones similar to GLP-1 left to discover? (0:12)
2. Will ‘diet pills’ will ever be able to outperform lifestyle...
Professor Rutten gives his perspective on the latest developments in safe de-intensification in the elderly.
1. What are the latest developments in safe de-intensification in the elderly? (0:12)
2. What is your current research focus? (2:06)
3. What have been your highlights of...
Dr Raza discusses the current status of aspirin use and the latest clinical trial data.
1. What is the historic importance of aspirin use? (0:12)
2. What are the current practices and guidelines for aspirin use? (1:00)
3. What recent data have been presented in aspirin use?...
During EASD 2018 in Berlin, Dr Joshi discusses his poster presented at the congress: the results from 4-year DiaCRE study, which estimated cardiovascular risk in Indian type 2 diabetic patients.
1. Tell us some more about your poster presented at this year’s EASD (0:12)
We are pleased to introduce Abd Tahrani as the new Editor in Chief for European Endocrinology. In this interview Dr Tahrani discusses his research interests and his aims for the journal over the next year.
FILMED AT THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE STUDY OF DIABETES (EASD) ANNUAL MEETING,...