Global Liver Institute (GLI) is a nonprofit organization founded in the belief that liver health must take its place on the global public health agenda commensurate with the prevalence and impact of liver illness. GLI promotes innovation, encourages collaboration, and supports the scaling of optimal approaches to help eradicate liver diseases. Operating globally, GLI is committed to solving the problems that matter to liver patients and equipping advocates to improve the lives of individuals and families impacted by liver disease.
- The Global Liver Institute “Liver Health is Public Health” Initiative
- Global State of Liver Health report
- Liver Health Basics Booklet
- Global Fatty Liver Day
- Stopping NAFLD & NASH in Black Americans (March 2022)
- Advanced Advocacy Academy
- Beyond the Biopsy: Non-Invasive Diagnostics Campaign
- #OctoberIs4Livers: Liver Cancer Awareness Campaign
- #RareAware campaign for Rare Liver Diseases Month, in February
- NASH Council
- Pediatric Liver Diseases Council
- Liver Cancers Council
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchENDOCRINOLOGYSign me up!